Wednesday 1 October 2008

Well its October already, .....pinch punch first of the month!lol
Had a busy few weeks in college, but really exciting. Chosen Improvisation and Conducting for my electives this year, and really enjoying those lessons as well as my violin and harp lessons.
Apparently it was going to stay hot until November....because of the awful weather in the summer....really can't see that happening though1 Its so windy here that my brolly keeps breaking!!! Wasps seem to be enjoying it though....they've decided to build a nest on our roof....grt I hate wasps!!!
Last Saturday i gave a Violin Recital at Waltham Abbey Church, it was really well attended, and the audience were really friendly....so thankyou to all that came, I really enjoyed playing there for you! Oh ....and if you have any views about the Sicilienne being still and mournful or reflective please let me know.....as I am still in debate with my pianist over it! And of course I would like to win that debate!lol.
Well lets keep hoping that the weather will improve!
Till next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment