Wednesday 17 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

I've recently come back from tour with the St Petersburg ballet and orchestra playing the principal harp in Swan Lake Ballet. Our first two performances were in Cardiff's Millenium centre and the other was in Nottingham's Royal Concert Hall.
I couldn't understand most of the orchestra, as everyone spoke Russian and Hungarian, except 4 or 5 people spoke English. However, they were really friendly and really nice to work with! I really enjoyed the tour, and it was a really good experience!

It's really nice to be back in Wales for Christmas with my family.....except Giles, who isn't home until Sunday.

I had a really lovely time last weekend! I went with a really good friend to the Creative Cafe in Narbeth. I attempted to paint a mug, but I think everyone thought I was crazy when they saw that my sheep was green and the background was purple!! Oh well....only my friend and I understood the meaning of that one. Atleast they recognised that it was a sheep! :-)

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment