Sunday 11 January 2009

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda & Happy New Year

I had a wonderful Christmas time and am still wishing I was in holiday mode. With the company of a very special friend we've been to watch the magnificent Imperial Ice Stars performing their Cinderella On Ice at none other than the Wales Millenium Centre. Yes Verity and I had a lovely time and it was a fantastic performance! Along with other activities we managed to see Madagascar 2 at the cinema, definitely worth while.

I was graciously invited to the Thirkettle household this year for their annual Soiree, which was a truly inspiring blend of music and humour. My mum and dad attended too, everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, even the salmon sandwiches and Christmas cake!

I am, of course, glad to be back at work again in the January term, plenty of things to keep me busy. So, I hope 2009 brings you as much joy as I think it might bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment